Sunday, May 14, 2006

Something’s Gotta Give


Today is my four month lock anniversary. I don’t know what to make of my hair. I notice that no one else’s hair looks like mine. I was going to post on a forum but I chickened out. I am a lurker on a few message boards but I don’t like to get too involved. I will just wait this out. I don’t know if this is what is supposed to be happening or if my stylist is doing something wrong (doubtful) or if I am doing something wrong. Maybe my hair needs to be re-twisted more often. Maybe everything is going fine. ::shrug::

I went to the salon for my wash & re-twist yesterday. My stylist said that my locks will start getting thinner. I guess that is a good thing. Bleh.

1 comment:

NaturaLocs said...

I will I'd found you blog earlier. The way you write so frank and honest and relatable. I don't if I'll keep my locs forever but going through your completed journey is giving me great hope for the next few years at least!

Hope to hear more from you on into 2014 :)