Monday, June 26, 2006

5 months in

I have started oiling my scalp. I haven’t done that in years. Oil/grease usually gives me flakes but now I also have Sulfer8. It seems to be working. My stylist told me to do it three times a week. I’m only doing it twice a week. I hope that is good enough. Maybe my hair won’t be as frizzy. I’m using olive oil. Unfortunately it has alcohol. I know that alcohol is bad for hair but all the natural stuff I have tried has that fruity smell. I don’t want to walk around always smelling like I just walked out of a salon. Some people would have a fit! So I’m sticking with that until I can find an unscented product.

Even though this journal isn’t regularly updated, my hair photos are updated often (link on side of this site). I will have some beach hair photos this weekend…if it doesn’t rain the whole time. ACK!

No comments: