Woohoo! On October 14, I celebrated my 10 months of dreadlocks! Okay, I really didn’t celebrate it. I paid no attention to that date whatsoever but anyway, I can’t believe I am almost approaching one year. I said in my hair album (link on sidebar) that I would have pictures in 3 to 6 weeks. Well, I went to the event without taking any pictures so I don’t know when I will have new pics of me. But check out the new pics I posted under “hair role models”. I love her hair! I will try to have new pics of my own hair by January 14 (my one year anniversary).
Hair is falling low on the priority list. Saving money and paying off debt along with other things are high on my list. I do feel that going to a professional at least once a year is a need if I want my locks to last but for now it will have to wait. I’m going through various transitions in life. My life probably won’t be somewhat settled until February. So I’m going to do my own maintenance until then. I have a few thin locks. They should probably be put together. I’m not even going to try to do that on my own. I still don’t have the palm rolling thing completely down. I know that’s bad but it beats paying a professional every month.
No comments:
Post a Comment