Well I've been locked for one year as of yesterday. I like my hair. I sometimes love it. But in the back of my mind there is always the: your hair isn't acceptable to others. I don't care what random people think. I'm talking about the people with power - the people that hire people.
Feeling unemployable is a horrible feeling. I envy all that don't have to deal with that. Of course my hair isn't the #1 reason, finding work is hard. I can do the wig thing if I must.
So woofreakinhoo, I like my hair but everyone else hates it.
????
I'm not in a good mood because of certain things going on in my life. I might be laid off from my job. I hope not. I can't deal with that right now. Well I will have to if I actually get laid off. blah. I hate life.
Today is going to get up to 75 degrees so I'm going to get out of this apartment! Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment