I have been free forming for two months which means I have been washing my hair without palmrolling. That will end on Saturday. No matter how much I don't feel like doing it, I will do it. It is 4 hour process. I'm going to see how quickly I can do it. It would be nice to get it washed, palm rolled and dried in 3 hours.
((I still can't believe Anna Nicole Smith died)).
On Tuesday I'm going to a meeting which will hopefully lead to an internship which will then lead to a new job! Hopefully. This isn't an office job so I'm NOT wearing a wig to the meetings. A lot of companies are involved in this thing. I have a feeling some managers will be anti-dreadlock and some won't. I don't want to start wearing a wig. Once I start, it will be hard to stop...unless I hate the wig.
I still haven't seen my new wig. I will get it this weekend. It was shipped to my mom's house. My fear is that it will look like Jessica Alba's hair in Honey. That is okay for some people but like I said, I'm not big on long curly hair...
R.I.P ANS
No comments:
Post a Comment