I'm bored. I just closed on my house last week. I'm staying here with no furniture, waiting for the gas man. I only need gas for heat. I wish every thing was electric. It costs $100 just to get gas turned on in my name! Anyway...
So the open house for a part time job is between 4-7. I hope I can get there around 4. And I'm not wearing a wig. I tried wearing a wig in the past, didn't get the part time job. So screw it. I don't know if I need a part time job or if I can somehow survive without it. I swear it I don't get this job, I'm going to McDonald's and apply there.
Part time jobs seem harder to get than full time ones. Geez. Two hour process for working at Red Lobster. Um, whatever. No I didn't go through with it. It was 30 minutes away and I'm not exactly dying to work there. The part time job I'm applying for today is sort of like my full time job so I would love to get this!
Puhleease!
No comments:
Post a Comment