Well I have taken pics of my hair. I need to get them developed ASAP for home owner's insurance reasons so I should have the pics soon. I got the cheapest disposable camera possible. LOL. Who knows how the pics will come out? I just need the pics of my house to come out...
I got a printer/scanner/copier for my birthday. Now I don't have to pay CVS $17 to scan them to a CD. I can scan them myself.
Recently I've been washing my hair ever week. I feel like I need to. I wouldn't mind if it didn't take forever to dry. I have to sit under a dryer to get my hair fully dry. Sometimes I use it for 1 hour and the back of my hair still isn't fully dry.
I am only doing maintenance (palmrolling, detangling) once every 5 weeks or so. I should probably detangle more (AKA popping) but I usually forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment