Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I love beeswax

I finally found a product that works! It looks like I went to the salon. AND it doesn't leave gunk in my hair. It looks like I just washed it (which I did on Saturday). AND it doesn't smell. 4 Stars for Murray's Beeswax.

I just randomly picked it up in Walgreens about 2 months ago. I thought I would never use it. In the past, I would buy sprays or gels and the smell would be horrible or it just wouldn't do anything for my hair. SO I finally decided to try to palmroll with beeswax and I love the results!

It might have alcohol in it. Does "fragrance" usually mean alcohol is in it? I don't care. It freaking works! Woo hoo!

I am still going to the salon next month if the salon is still there. I need to stop by one day so they can actually see my hair before telling me the price of a retwist and wash. I would get a style (like a french roll) but I don't know how to wrap my hair when I do stuff like that. Plus it would cost more so I'll just let them do the basics.

No comments: