Monday, December 17, 2007

salon free or not?

I cannot believe I have had dreads for almost 2 years! Jan 14th is my lock-a-versy.

Anyway I have uploaded to new pics to my Fotki hair pics. Link on the side where it says "Hair photos".

I will probably have some more pics on Jan 14...no matter how messy it looks! I am thinking about going to a different salon for a one more "one time maintenance retwist". Well we only have 3 places that do dread maintenance (@ last count). So if I go, I will go back to my old salon. My ex-stylist is no longer there. It will be strange. I am only considering this b/c I probably will have job interviews soon. Otherwise I would just do it myself and put a net on it when it gets messy. I have no problems with that. :) Afterall I'd been salon free for about a year or more??? Loosing track of time

No comments: