Sunday, March 16, 2008

dreadlock love



Yeah, I could have chosen a better photo of Jason Castro but he is always making funny/weird faces. LOL. I think he has been growing out his dreads for 3 years. I love him....and his hair.









I tried to find a pic of Whoopi with her wonderful bob hair cut but I couldn't find one. The above pic is nice too but the bob is so cute and much shorter. Her new do inspires me. When my dreads get too long, I want my hair just like Whoopi's hair right now. To see it, try catching her on "The View".

I added a pic to my fotki album. The link is on the side and somewhere below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! Like the photos and info.

I got a site you may like...

Peace.

Music-lover said...

Thanks so much! I'll check out your blog.