Tuesday, April 29, 2008

am I late or what?


Woohoo! I think I have finally figured it out. I will be doing something totally new for a while (maybe forever). I don't want to give details yet but I will have pics and do a real entry. I just couldn't resist posting this picture because this is the only time I've gotten my hair in ONE ponytail. :) Scarves were the answer. I know that seems obvious but don't forget that I was clueless about hair before I had dreads and I am finally taking the time to learn. Also I do not wear it on the wrong side with the tag out when I'm going out! LOL. I wish I had more than one. haha. I brought that one on a whim. It was 20% off and I thought I might not use it. Now I'm going to wear it until I can begin my new plans.

No comments: