Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back in the hair biz?


More pics in my fotki album.

I knew posting would make me do something. haha. Anyways I washed and conditioned my hair. I didn't use as much shampoo as I would have liked. I don't know what I was thinking.

So there it is. Still frizzy. (The fotki pictures show the frizz). I am going to try to go scarf-free for 2 weeks. Afterall this is the first time in months, that I have done maintenance on ALL my hair. My scarfs are hanging outside right now. I was going to not wash them so I couldn't use them but I have others. ::evil laughter:: No more scarf buying.

I still don't know what I'm doing. I'm thinking about going to a salon in DC or NYC for a one time visit in the fall. I just want a professional opinion and maybe a style. Curls? A pin up of some sort? I'm not attached to my hair so I have no probs starting over. My hair is already long enough. I don't want extra long dreads. My dreads are heavy enough when wet right now.

If I start over, I don't even know how I would start over. Sisterlocks are too much trouble for me. If it were maintenance free, I would do it. I would probably start them off with braidlocs or something. ::shrug:: I may just keep these dreads. I have no idea. Obviously. I guess I should go.

No comments: