I've been having computer/camera problems. That is why there haven't been any new pics. Sometimes my comp just doesn't want to acknowledge that my camera is hooked up. Well here is a pic from April. LOL. My hair sorta looks like now except it is longer and less manageable. (much more frizz)
Thanks for the compliments on here and in the fotki album. I really appreciate it. In the 3D world I rarely get compliments. Most people seemed convinced that I am just using my dreads to grow my hair out!!! #1 - I thought that was near impossible. But the lady at JC Penny told me that I would have no problems taking my dreads out. However I have zero desire to deal with all this loose hair. I would have no idea what to do.
I also get the "you have such nice hair, why did you get dreadlocks?" I tell them I have wanted dreads since I was a teenager. 12? 15? I don't remember. Nice hair? Uh, it's thick and annoying. I refuse to straighten it. It is too thick to really do anything. Thank g-d, I've been in love with locks. Call it destiny or whatever.
I really brought my camera out because I went thrifting today. I hate normal shopping but thrift store shopping is fun. It is an art. I love it. Today is the 1st time I brought shoes from a thrift store. Not because I am scared of them but because I don't wear heels so 90% of the shoes are out for me. Well I brought the. best. boots. ever. I think they will last for 5 years+ which is what I like. Here is a pic of my "new" Nine West $7.00 boots:
Yeah those boots have a heel but it's thick enough to walk on. I have never tried to walk in pumps. I don't like them and I would just fall over if I tried. They look well worn. ha. But they will last longer than any new boots I would buy for myself.
New hair pics coming soon. I had to post my boots. ;)
Yay, to VA for being blue!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment