I've been thinking about the whole free forming thing. I've been doing it for about 3 months straight. I don't really keep up. I just know that I haven't done maintenance in a looong time.
My point is that I have always loved to see my scalp and now it's (gasp) disappearing! So I guess free forming is officially not for me. If I like to see my scalp....ugh. Anyhow, I was trying to strengthen my hair by free forming after the horrid "latch" experience. I don't know if it worked.
I think I will go to the salon. I haven't been in over a year. Or has it been 2 years? At least I can get some feedback.
Don't forget to check out my new photo album. Link below. I know these entries look funky. That's what happens when you post @ blogger by email.
Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how.
No comments:
Post a Comment