Vick mania here. However many people are "for" Vick returning to the NFL, add 10-20% around here. I call it 'loyalty despite what he did' other people call it 'ignorant'. Anyway.....
I haven't had my hair retwisted in 5 weeks. That seems soooo long since I started going to the salon. Today I got my hair sprayed (still don't know what that is). Like my do? Too bad I have no idea how to keep this neat. I'm just glad that it will be like this on Saturday.
I'm selling Avon for 6-8 hours on Saturday. Feel free to stop by! I hope to make at least $600 and pick up some new customers. Hey, I got to dream BIG.
I gotta dream big (dream big)
cuz when it happen its gon' happen real quick
(yes i feel it, i gotta)
I gotta move fast
cuz when it happen i cant let it move past
(only get one chance)
-Jazmine Sullivan
No comments:
Post a Comment