Saturday, April 03, 2010

Choice and Presence

Watching the last of March Madness. I took the first two days of the tournament off. Awesome! :) The tourney was great this year. This may be the last good year if they expand to 96 teams next year.

Yay, Duke! Finally.

015

I've updated my photo album. Click on the above pic to see more. I don't know when these pics were taken. (Note: The date on my camera is waaay off.) I don't keep up with the days/months anymore. If the tournament wasn't on, I would probably think today was Halloween. Anyhow, I think the pictures were taken in February. I only uploaded them because I had to upload pictures for my Ebay auctions. I have more recent pics on my cam but uploading them is so. much. hard. work. (<--sarcasm)

My routine (lol) is mostly going to the salon. I am going to the salon less...but I'm not doing any maintenance at home. I'm concentrating on other things. Sometimes it's just easier and better to have a professional wash. I haven't had my hair twisted since February. My next retwist will be in early May.

I went off on a dry skin tangent last time. I have to mention the only solution for nondrying antibacterial hand gel: Goldsbond's moisturizing hand gel. I use it 3-4 times a day. No alcohol. It costs a little more than Purex but it won't dry your skin. Totally worth it!

No comments: