Hi! ;) At this time last year I was in NYC for my birthday. This year I'm home. But I still have new pictures. I brought two 13 inch lock scrunchies from Natural Beauty, Loc Jewelry & Accessories. Yep, I'm wearing one in this pic. I love them and have surprisingly gotten a lot of compliments while wearing them! I only wish I had brought only one 13 inch and one for longer locks like mine (14-17 inches). But of course I didn't want to spend the extra money so I got two medium scrunchies.
The worst thing about them, is that I love wearing them so much that I don't think about palmrolling my new growth. Another downside is that even the summer ones are a little warm if you live in a humid area (the east coast of the US). But it isn't that bad. However, I would not wear these if I had just twisted my new growth. That would be pointless and probably mess up everything I just did.
Look at the mini afro on my head. I blame the scrunchies! Just kidding. They sent me a free headband with my order. I will order from them again. They have a lot of nice things for locks.
I also brought Loc Butter from Carol's Daughter. I don't have much of an opinion on it yet since I haven't used it much. I do love the smell. My hair smells like I just stepped out of the salon. Too bad my hair doesn't look that way. I'm going to use it later this afternoon to palm roll my new growth.
I was playing around with my logo software and decided to do something for this blog. It is horrible but I'm just learning to use it for now.
I'm going to update my photo album today or tomorrow with a few more pics. Have a nice weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment