Book recommendation: I recently finished reading Better Than Good Hair: The Curly Girl Guide to Healthy, Gorgeous Natural Hair! by Nikki Walton (AKA Curly Nikki) and Ernessa T. Carter. It motivated to do something with my hair so I guess it is a good book. heh. Most people familiar with Curly Nikki's website probably are familiar with what is in the book but I like having it in a book format. Too bad I borrowed it from the library on my Kindle so I no longer have it. I did take notes though.
I finally washed my hair. lol. I sloppily did two strand twists over a 2 day period. It shouldn't take that long but I no longer have the patience for it. I'm thinking about wearing my hair loose more but I don't know much about natural loose hair so that should be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment