I am happy to report that I washed and palm rolled my hair on Saturday. It looks okay BUT (of course there is going to be a but), I need help with this separating roots thing. I thought I "popped my locks" after I washed my hair but when I went to palm roll, I noticed that some of my hair was still intertwined. I tried to pick apart what I could...
I got a raise at work :-), so I can afford to go to the salon. I think I will go in October or November. I would love to just wait until November but I'm scared of long term damage. ::Sigh:: I don't know what I'm going to do. I have one salon in mind. This place only opens on Saturdays and Sundays. If for some reason I can't go there, I may have to go out of town. I would rather not do that but I will do anything to not ruin my hair forever. I know I'm too worried about this but I've heard stories of people with locks for 3 or 4 years and they have to start over for some reason (thin roots, mildew etc.)
Btw, the Jamaican Mango & Lime Gel for Resistant Hair (or whatever) worked fine. I will keep using it.
No comments:
Post a Comment