What is up with me and smelly products? Other people seem to use them and have no problem. I tried to use the right product - Jamaican Mango & Lime Cactus Gro. It doesn't have alcohol or all that artificial stuff in it. I will never use it again. Maybe Jamaican Mango & Lime Cactus Oil is what I should have been using??? I picked up both products but only had enough cash for one so I went with the Cactus Gro. People have raved about both. I feel so bad. It makes my hair smell like soap or something. Ugh. The point is, the whole office probably could smell it. I am so embarrassed.
I rinsed my hair (with no shampoo) for the first time this afternoon. I had to get that crap out of my hair. I don't think it is completely gone but I tried. I sat under the dryer for 45 minutes. My hair still isn't all dry. I'm not missing Monday Night Football to dry my hair more. LOL. I hope it dries before I go to sleep. I am paranoid about mildew. Long story.
So this weekend I am going to watch my hair with shampoo. I hope this turns out better than the first time I washed my hair. I brought JM&L resistant Formula Locking Gel to palm roll with. That doesn't smell nearly as bad as that Cactus Crap.
In many ways I feel like this wash will be my real test. What happens if I doesn't work out? The last time I did it too quickly. This time I will take my time to separate my roots and palm roll.
I was browsing a natural hair mag in the store. In the Q&A section, a person was advised to go to a stylist to get the best care for her locks. That doesn't help me out. At all. If I could afford it, I would go to a salon in October. I am trying to do it on my own but...Before I give up, I will give it a real try this weekend. I don't have much of a choice. It isn't like going to a salon regularly is a smart financial decision for me. I may have to free form...
I am rambling too much. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment