I saw three beautiful women with natural locs today. FYI, natural locks mean not sisterlocks. Nothing against them, in fact I love sisterlocks. Anyhow, I always want to ask people what they do with their hair. Do they use any products? Which ones? One lady had locs almost down to her ankles! How long did they take to grow that long? WOW. How many of these people go to a salon? How many of them do nothing but just wash? I would love to know but...
Random people have asked me questions about my hair and complimented me. I don't have much to say. They usually ask if I go to a salon. I always say, "Not anymore but I started out with a stylist."
I might have some more pictures this summer. I may be going to Washington DC. I have been to DC several times but it is hard to turn a DC trip down even if it is for less than 24 hours. So I may have a few pics from that trip if I go. One reason I don't want to go is because since I moved in April, I rarely have a free weekend. Today I worked overtime, worked on my lawn (so hot - 97 degrees!), and did my hair. Busy, busy, busy. I would love to sleep in just once. Oh well.
Today I palmrolled my hair in less than 2 hours. Go me! Yeah I washed and palmrolled my hair today. Very exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment