I did end up going to DC. I have pics but I haven't bothered to get them developed yet. I saw the White House for the very first time! Of course no one can believe that I've never been IN the White House. Um, hello I had never seen The White House until last month. There was so much security. I made sure to say good things about the president (LOL) while taking too many pics. I saw the snipers on the top of the building, ready to shoot so I was on my best behavior.
Hair update:
I washed and palm rolled this weekend. blah, blah. A few weeks ago a lady said to me, "Your hair is straight and that is why your dreads look that way." That way??? I just stared at her waiting for an explanation. She didn't offer one. I ASSUMED that a person would explain themselves. I guess a normal person would have said, "What way?" That didn't occur to me until later. Anyhow, I don't have naturally straight hair and I haven't had straight hair since I was probably around 12-14.
I think I made an enemy. (SHOCKER!!!) Now when she sees me she sighs. Oops, guess I made a social mistake. I still want to know what she meant by "that way".
Hair pics coming when I get my pics developed (along w/ lots of non-hair pics)
No comments:
Post a Comment