I was supposed to get my hair "sprayed" this afternoon but I canceled 4 hours before. I felt horrible. But due to DRAMA (um, my fault), I had to stay up until 1:30AM. Then I had to go to work. Since this is a holiday week, I couldn't just go in late and make up the time. I wish we had real flextime. I have another free spray scheduled in 2 weeks.
I can't remember what a spray entails. Well obviously they spray your hair but I can't remember if it is shampoo spray or just some other stuff. I've only had it done once back in '06. I didn't ask questions.
I gotta look for the spray shampoo. I'm going to try to buy some this weekend if I can find it.
Updated my thrift store finds photo gallery (link the same as the hair pics link or just cut and paste the link in this post). I'm going to start updating it more. I haven't been to a thrift store in months but I have a lot of stuff in my closet.
http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2202050230105114518NjRAsu
even if you don't care about clothes, you have to check out my varicose veins. I used to have them more visible in my leg. Anyway.........
Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits. Check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment