I found the dry spray shampoo. It isn't the best stuff. It was the only brand at Sally's.
This stuff is for people with straight or curly hair because you are supposed to brush it OUT of your hair afterwards. My hair hasn't seen a brush in years. Oh well.
I still used it since when I wash with Suave clarifying shampoo, I always leave some it in. I never get all the shampoo out of my dreads.
It left flakes. I should have tried to massage it out. I got the scented kind. It smells good but not too strong which I like. I will probably keep using it even though it may be turning my hair white. :) I can't remember the name. It is probably the worst stuff out. It only cost $6.00 on sale. It starts with a B. I'm on my lunch break so I can't look it up.
Later.
Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.
No comments:
Post a Comment