Saturday, January 15, 2011

The joke is on....

I decided to end my year 5 photo album with my funky take on a french roll. In my last post, I mentioned I might wear it to work. Well I did, and people laughed. So I think they got the joke. Nah, they didn't. ;)

hair 015

hair 023

It doesn't take long for my hair to look dry and dull. I'm not using anything on my hair (besides shampoo) so I should expect this.

I know -contrary to what my coworkers think- that this look wasn't a good look. However, it felt good to put my hair up like that without any pins or tie-ups. It was my first style! LOL. I loved having "big hair" in the front. Long before I had dreads I've wanted big hair. From the photos the big hair isn't unapparent. Trust me it was big. I got called a character from The Jetsons.

ha. ha. ha.

My dreads are 5 years old! I will start album 6 when I come up with another horrible style.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tumbled across your blog. Your hair is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on five years.