Tuesday, March 15, 2011

must have shampoo

I'm so glad March madness is here! It is my favorite time of year.

I haven't posted pics because I lost my camera cable. These pics are from February. I will update my photo album (year 6) with a couple more pics one day this week. These pics were taken after I washed my hair with no shampoo. I'd left my shampoo at home. All I had was Avon's Frizz-free conditioner. (I can't remember the name. It is mentioned in a post below). It's probably silly to say I think it had a good effect...but I think my hair was less frizzy right after I washed it. I'm going to try it again.



I will never wash my hair with no shampoo again! It did not get my dreads clean. I wash my hair with only water for 15+ minutes. Never again.



What did I say about not having frizz? LOL.

I'm going to wash my hair this Sunday. I don't know if I'm going to do maintenance. I definitely need it.

No comments: