Monday, March 28, 2011

Year six photo album up

I finally got around to creating a hair album for year six.

009
I'm embracing my frizz...sorta. I washed my hair 8 days ago. And I'm flaunting my frizz. No scarves. No headbands. Nothing. I do wear it in a ponytail most of the time.

013

HOWEVER, I did buy a backup plan. ;) I brought this tam from Denise Black's Etsy's store. I haven't worn it out yet but I have a feeling I will soon. Lint is my other issue. I wear a lot of sweaters so of course my hair is going to get lint in it. Am I supposed to wear it up every single day? (too heavy). Stop wearing sweaters? I do wear blazers sometimes but sweaters are more comfty/casual. Where I work it is always cool so I'm never without something.

Denise Black ships very quickly. I love it so far.

I'm so over the hill over VCU! I'm just trying to savor this moment. GO RAMS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the locs! how many do you have?

Music-lover said...

Thanks! I'm not sure how many locs I have. I think about 50-70. Definitely less than 100.