New photo album: Year one of my loose natural hair
I did my own twists!! That is obvious to anyone with eyes. I didn't know I could do it. Thanks to all the youtubers who uploaded 'how to do twists' videos. I looked at several. Before I had dreads, I tried to twist my hair and could not do the ends. I'm so glad I tried again.
I washed my hair using Suave clarifying shampoo (my fave). Then I used Mixed Silk by Silk Elements leave in conditioning creme (for natural hair). I used Lustrasilk olive oil cholesterol as a moisturizer. I detangled by hair with detangling spray. Then I twisted it using what I used on my dreadlocks: Jamaican Mango & Lime locking creme wax.
I don't know how long I will leave these in. I want to see how they look after I wash them.
I'm sure I will find better/different products to use. Or I may decide to use nothing but I doubt that. I just wish my hair was the same length. Some of my hair is so short while other parts, like the back is longer. I'm sure I will be posting a lot of pics to my hair album since I'm doing something new.
Short hair is perfect for summer. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment