Saturday, October 27, 2012

Me gusta Mexico!

I'm back from Mexico. Oaxaca City, Mexico to be exact. My hair album can't be updated because they are changing servers so I'll have to post all my pics here. I did take hair pics in Oaxaca, of course!

Actually that pic is from Mexico City. Due to a plane malfunction, I had to stay overnight in Mexico City instead of going straight to Oaxaca City. I recommend the Holiday Inn near the airport if you are staying in Mexico City.

Me in Oaxaca City after a long day of shopping. :)

Me in Oaxaca. Hostel Don Nino to be exact. I had a private room with my own bathroom and TV. They also have shared rooms that are much cheaper. Either way, it is very nice for a hostel. It is more like a hotel. I couldn't get an affordable hotel on such short notice. I guess I need to plan at least a year in advance. I just sort of went on a whim. My life story.

Random Oaxaca City pics:








It was the best trip I ever took. I can't wait to go back. I never thought I would love a non beach trip more than NYC. But Oaxaca beats NYC. I still love New York........

No comments: