Thursday, March 16, 2006

All is well

March 14th was my two month lockaversary. I am feeling good about my hair this time around. I haven’t worn a hat or a snood in a month! I have an appointment at the salon on Saturday. Right now I am only going to the salon once a month. I hope this continues. I don’t need maintenance every two weeks. I can live without that.

My hair routine is really simple. Okay, I don’t do much of anything so I can’t call it a routine. All I do is spray Sulfer8 almost everyday and then I oil my hair once a week. And I have been wrapping my hair extra tight. I wonder how much that will change when my hair locks. Eventually I will be doing my own maintenance. That is a scary thought.

I will probably update my hair album this weekend after I get back from the salon.

No comments: