Wednesday, March 08, 2006

No water

I am really liking my hair this time around. It may have something to do with the sides of my hair being different. I think he styled it a little. I don’t feel the need for a headband. Of course I like it now - I went to the salon 10 days ago! I can’t believe I have to go back on the 18th. That seems so soon. I hope my hair continues to look like it looks now. I have been wrapping my hair much tighter. I only woke up with a headache once. LOL.

I do have one issue. I haven’t oiled my hair since last week. I love the oil I have but the smell is too strong. Even when I use a little it still smells like I just walked out of the salon. ::Sigh:: I don’t know what to do about it. I don’t want to use it when I know it irritates other people. On the other hand, I want to oil my hair. WWOPD? (What would other people do?) As of right now I am planning to oil my hair on Friday or Saturday. By Monday the smell should be gone or at least faint. I was diluting it with water but now I have the “no water” policy so that’s out. After my last experience I am scared to use water on my hair.

No comments: