Saturday, August 12, 2006

Say nothing at all

People just don’t get it. D made it a point to let me know she thinks my hair looks like crap. Why does she think her opinion matters? No clue. Unless I’m being interviewed by you, I don’t care what you think of my hair. Get a clue. I had to get that out. I don’t like when people give fake compliments either. I never tell someone I like something if I don’t. I just don’t say anything at all. But no, D has to let me know what she thinks of her hair. She knows absolutely nothing about dreadlocks. Nada. She doesn’t get that frizzes are a part of the process. I am only in my 7 month of course I am going to have frizz. If she knew something about locks, she would know that! Ugh. Sorry. I just hate ignorance.

Now that that is off my chest... I don’t think I left shampoo in my hair. I think it was the loc gel I was trying to use. Next time I will use just water. I’m not washing again until 3-4 weeks. I still don’t know what I’m going to do or not do. I love the people who aren’t doing anything to do their hair (besides washing). They give me hope. How bad can my hair go if some people aren’t doing anything?

No comments: