39 days of twists with no maintenance is not pretty. My hair looks like I don’t sleep with a wrap on but I do every single night. I wish I knew how to palm roll or something but I have a loctiation. He is supposed to do all that. I don’t want to mess it up more than I already have. When I gave myself the “dry” shampoo, I think too much of my hair got wet. I probably won‘t do it again. I hope he doesn’t notice any major damage when I go in on Saturday.
I was worrying about flakes for nothing. I had a pretty good mirror this weekend with excellent lighting. I couldn’t see many flakes. If I can go 39 days without major flakes, I’ll be fine. For some reason there are more flakes in the front but they are so tiny. The bad news is, I will be wearing a hat all week. I've never wore a hat for that long. I don't think I will cave in and take the hat off like I usually do.
No comments:
Post a Comment