Monday, February 27, 2006

Comparing my hair

I just realized how bad my hair was looking. It is partly perception. If I think of my hair as “dreadlocks”, I’m fine with it looking unkempt and frizzy but sometimes I think of my hair as “twists”. For twists my hair looks like crap (before the salon). Of course 99% of the people that see my hair have NO IDEA that I am locking my hair. All they see are messy twists or better yet they see it as messy hair. Hair that needs to be fixed in some way.

I’m just thinking. I am trying to come up with ways to keep my hair looking better. I think I am going to try different wraps at night. My stylist did ask, “are you wrapping your hair?” LOL. Yes I have been but obviously I need to do something different.

My hair album should be titled: Learn how to do your own maintenance or your hair will look like this. I posted my hair album link somewhere and now I am embarrassed. How pathetic. NO ONE’S hair looks as bad as mine.

No comments: