Sunday, February 26, 2006

Third doubts.

I can understand why people suddenly cut off their locks when something bad happens. I felt like doing that yesterday. Well I don’t have to cut, I can just untwist. I’m feeling a little better about my hair now but I really want to do my own maintenance. There are just some things I’m not good at: writing, speaking, fashion, HAIR and many more things. Sigh. I’m thinking about paying someone to show me how to do twists. Who? I have no idea. LOL. I think I’ll be fine once my hair locks but until then I’m clueless. I have read directions for twists and I twisted my hair. My hair looked nothing like my hair looks right now.

I would recommend the salon to anyone. In fact I plan on suggesting it to people online. Salons just aren’t for me. I hate them. I thought I could get over it for dreadlocks but no I can‘t.

So I went to salon yesterday. I finally got my hair washed! That felt good. Then I got my hair re-twisted and sat under the dryer. It only took 2 hours. You would think that I would have some kind of plan, now that I’ve had my locks for 40 days. But I still don’t know what products I will or won’t use. I think I’m sticking to Sulfer8 and Hairobics hair oil. I think. I don’t know how to clean my scalp without getting my hair a little wet so…

Hair album updated.

No comments: