Saturday, February 04, 2006

Good news?

I thought I had to go back to the salon on February 11th. That would have been 4 weeks with my ‘dreadlocks’. Well I found out I don’t have to go back until Feb. 18. That is 5 weeks from my initial visit. Five weeks without having my hair washed! Five weeks of having these twists in my hair. I am sort of relieved that I don’t have to go back again so soon but in a way I would like to get my hair washed (what a novel concept) and I want some new twists. Oh well. At least I won’t have to rush around next weekend. No salon for me. I hope these twists last until the 18th.

According to my mom my scalp is fine. However, there are still flakes in my hair. How bad is it? I don’t know. The only way to get rid of them is to wash it. (here we go again) She couldn’t see the flakes with bad lighting. I hope we have bad lighting at work. Heh. I haven’t gotten my new hair products yet. Bummer.

No comments: