Saturday, January 28, 2006

Confused

I am the most confused person on the planet. I should be the last person with a hair blog…

I went to the salon today. I am counting down the days when I don’t have to go there. I am not a salon person. I just dislike salons. I don’t even know how I would stop going. Do I just cancel my appointment and never call back even though they have my phone number? I have to be confident that I know what to do to my hair first or if my stylist in anyway indicates that he dislikes me I will just quit it. Until then, I will be there every two weeks.

Today I got my scalp massaged and cleaned (I guess?) and some moisturizer for my hair. I realize that at the very least I have to moisturize my hair between visits. I have to do that and clean my scalp daily. I am going to order what the salon supposedly uses. One reason why I don’t want to use anything is because of the lack of washings. My hair is only being washed one every 4 weeks. (sucks!) So I don’t want build up in my hair. I will wait until I get close to the fourth week as possible before I put extra stuff in my hair. That way it won’t matter because I’m getting it washed anyhow.

I don’t even know the status of my hair right now. I have it covered. I will add a pic or two today or tomorrow. I do know that my hair looks much messier than it ever has. I like the messy look (until I have to go to work…LOL).

Flake update: I found out why I didn’t know I had flakes that morning. Everybody’s scalp produces oil at night so there won’t be many flakes in the morning. But by noon for me, flakes appear! Ugh. So I guess I will wear a hat in the afternoons? Nah, I’m going to continue to try to go hatless. I will spray Sulfer8 on my scalp in the morning and at lunch. I hope it doesn’t smell. I have a coworker that sneezes at anything and I mean anything. I used a little Olive Oil one morning and her nose was irritated. I used hand lotion and she immediately spotted it. I washed it off during my lunch break. I don’t want any problems so if Sulfer8 smells AT ALL, I won’t use it.

No comments: