#&@!
This is embarrassing. Slightly humiliating. I have to get over it. A hair problem can’t be that serious, I know. But I looked at my hair in the mirror this afternoon. FLAKES!!!! Not dandruff. FLAKES!! I have really, really, really, really, really dry skin so this was bound to happen. The only real solution is going to a dermatologist. For now I will wear a hat. Damn, I know the people at work saw my hair and probably thought, “ewww!” It looks horrible. Really flake-y.
Even when I wash my hair, I get flakes 6 hours later. That is just a by product of dry skin. My skin ALWAYS flakes. I do nothing, I get flakes. I wash my hair, I get flakes. I use products, I get flakes. I had stopped wearing a hat for the past couple of days. Well now I have to wear one.
I’m going to the salon on Saturday. They will probably treat my scalp. I have a bottle of Sulfer8 that I may use after I go to the salon. That seems to work for other people with dry scalp. This will be a lifelong issue. I’ll just have to deal with it. I just can’t believe I was walking around with all that crap in my hair. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment