Just to clarify the salon situation, the problem is me NOT the salon. My stylist is fine. The problem is 100% me. I don’t think I will ever get use to going to a salon so I will always complain about it. This is just a warning.
I think my scalp problems are in control. Combine the Suler8 with the salon visit and everything is fine. I still need moisturizer. I ordered 2 products that the salon recommended. One day I will do a product review when I have enough experience with different products.
Nothing is really going on with my hair. It is dull and I can’t wait to get it re-twisted (even if it means 3+ hours in a salon. Haha). I have been reading about how people's twists unravel around the third week. I hope that doesn’t happen to me. Only the ones in the front seem close to unraveling. Oh yeah, I have decided to go hat free. I will only wear a hat at work if I have scalp issues (flakes!).
No comments:
Post a Comment