From now on I am using ZERO products on my hair. I know that products can cause flakes so what do I do? Use olive oil on my hair! Smart move, Kat. Seriously my hair isn’t that bad. At least I hope other people can’t see flakes. The only time I can see it, is when I am in a lot of light in the bathroom mirror. So unless the salon recommends I use something specific, I won‘t use anything. I‘m not worried about my hair being dry. After all I go to the salon twice a month, they can do something to it then. I have to go to the salon on Saturday. I think they will just clean my scalp. I have no idea what else they may do. I‘m just glad I don‘t have to pay this time.
My mom keeps asking, “You have to go to the salon twice a month for the rest of your life??!” Um, no not really. How can I explain this to her? I know more about dreadlocks then she does and I don‘t know a lot. She isn‘t a salon person either. She (used to) go more than me. She may go once every 2 months. I am going to try to go to the salon for a year. That seems like a big commitment to me. I don‘t see myself following through. After all I was ready to quit going to the salon after one visit. I feel stuck in a way. If I don‘t go, then I have to take care of my own hair. I couldn‘t style it without locks so….
I gotta go watch 24 on DVD. I’m on season 3. I refuse to watch it when it is on television. It is sort of tempting to turn to it when I know new episodes are on but I can’t. I just can’t!
No comments:
Post a Comment